1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity with an award-winning RIBA chartered practice has now become available for an experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist. My client works on high profile commercial, residential, retail and mixed-use projects.
The successful candidate will work across a range of different projects taking them from inception to completion. They will need to have strong AutoCAD and Revit skills with relevant UK experience.
This job offers a competitive salary and flexible working environment with regular social activities.
Skills and responsibilities for this Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Good attention to detail with an ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong understanding of planning and building regulations
- Able to produce detailed work drawing packages and accurate technical drawings
- Producing specifications and schedules of works, with full use of the NBS system
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience working on all stages of projects from inception to completion
- Able to produce and issue tender packages.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or a (HND)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician/technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly