Architect - RIBA Part III
XUL Architecture is looking for an outstanding Part III Architect and job runnier who is dynamic, ambitious, and ready to take on a challenge to help shaping the future of the practice. Applicants must have UK and London based experience, with experience in high-end private residential projects, and at least 3 years post Part III.
The right person must be:
- A skilled architect: a creative designer able to run residential projects through all RIBA stages.
- Experience in high-end residential (single family houses and small developments) and commercial projects
- Experience in construction drawings packages
- Strong AutoCAD and Sketch Up skills essential. Revit advantageous as we would like to start using it in the future
- strong graphics (InDesign and Photoshop) advantageous
- Available to start within two months
- A people person: Great communications skills and fluent spoken and written English. Confident to deal with their team, as well as our lovely private clients, consultants, partners and network
Client relationship management
- Ensure client satisfaction at each stage of the project.
- Submitting report of the project on a regular basis to the client and team.
- Keeping the client up to date at every step of the project, getting their approval for the next stage.
- Passionate, driven, motivated, proactive, kind, honest and fun
Who we are
Located in North London, XUL Architecture is a RIBA Chartered practice with over 13 years of experience who specialises in high quality design of residential and commercial projects. We are lucky to have a team of 8 talented, professional, and wonderful people. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal energy to join our team.
We are located in the beautiful Belsize Village, close to transport and local amenities. There are great opportunities to grow within our creative and dynamic business.
We started XUL with the Vision of
Designing beautiful buildings that use ingenious ways of bringing natural light to architecture while changing how architectural services are delivered.
- Individual Development Plan to be agreed
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- ARB membership
- commission on project fee for new projects brought in by you
- Travel Card Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme Group Pension
Salary and benefits package will be commensurate with experience and the nature of the role.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter with reasons why you would like to join us and outline your salary expectations, along with a selection of your work as a PDF (no larger than 5MB and 15 pages) to:
Write your name and position in the subject bar. We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations.
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.