Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice based in North West London at a time of significant growth. My client is looking to bring an Architectural Technician into the practice to provide support with working drawings and Building Regulations.
The successful candidate will be motivated and proactive to seek new challenges and hold a strong desire to be a part of a successful team in an exciting environment. My client predominately works in the Residential sector, where the practice has a growing reputation for delivering high quality residential development projects as well as other mixed projects in the Commercial and Education sectors.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 3-5
- To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
- Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
- To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
- To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Be CIAT registered
- To be proficient with Vectorworks
- Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
- To demonstrate a strong construction knowledge
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression and other appealing company benefits. Expect to be challenged but rewarded is equal measure. Go home happy again!
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100