Daylesford is seeking a Part 1 and Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join its in-house architectural design team at our head-office in Gloucestershire, situated on the stunning Daylesford Organic Farm.
The successful candidates will assist on a wide range of unique projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent design skills together with a passion for architecture.
- Strong AutoCAD experience and hand sketching abilities.
- Strong SketchUp experience.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience using Adobe InDesign.
- Good communication skills; writing, drawing and face-to-face.
- The successful candidate will be confident, friendly and efficient.
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a dynamic and energetic team, happy to assist wherever required.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Willingness to gain construction site experience.
- Understanding of construction and standards in the UK
Applicants need to be local to the office, ideally within 20 miles, and have the use of a car.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV, examples of work and salary expectation to:
No agencies please.
Due to high volumes of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.