Gresford Architects are looking for an experienced architect to join its friendly and sociable team in Oxford, UK.
Gresford Architects is an emerging studio with a deep love for great design and low energy architecture, especially Passivhaus and Enerphit. We are searching for a design orientated architect with a passion for beautiful low energy buildings, and who has at least 2 years post Part III experience working on residential projects. We are looking for someone with good job running, detailing and technical design skills, as well as interest in and knowledge of Passivhaus and sustainable design.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to run their projects from inception to completion, will take responsibility for their delivery and have the drive to help expand the practice in years to come.
Essential skills or experience:
• excellent design and detailing skills
• at least two years’ experience running domestic projects
• experience in preparing construction and tender packages
• in-depth knowledge of building regulations and technical detailing
• contract administration experience
• driving license
Desirable skills or experience:
• Revit (we can provide Revit training if required)
• experience with green technologies, especially Passivhaus
• experience with listed buildings
• InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• car owner
Please only apply if you have all of the essential experience outlined above.
Depending on experience, please submit your expectations
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.