We create exceptional spaces through thoughtful, technical, sustainable architecture.
MorenoMasey is an award-winning design led architecture and interiors practice. We have a passion for contemporary, sustainable design and work on bespoke residential and commercial projects at varied scales across London and the UK. We are currently working both remotely and from our office in Working From_Southwark.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Practice Manager with experience and professionalism to work alongside a team of architects on bespoke residential and hospitality projects. While you will work alongside the CEO and Senior Management, you will need a high level of autonomy and self-direction to help drive the studio strategically. This role is intended to be integral to the running of the studio and the business as a whole.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing monthly invoices and payments
- Reconciliations, minor bookkeeping, debt collection and credit control using Xero Software Coordination with practice accountants for corporate compliance
- Internal HR management: oversight of recruitment processes, employment contracts, ARB/RIBA memberships, holiday etc.
- Drafting client contracts and support with negotiating project fees off the back of Project Proposal Workshops
- Reviewing projects, timeframes, and resources in line with costs, profitability and efficiency and reporting on this to Management Teams
- Coordinating with Associates and Leads regarding staff resourcing of projects (including management and monitoring under/overserviced projects)
- Coordination with external HR advisors Coordination with external PR agency, providing information and support for all media campaigns across all platforms and attending monthly PR meetings
- Coordinating with and reporting to Management on financial performance of projects and practice overall
- Keeping project admin up to date including appointments, fee schedules and Client Welcome Packs
- Monitoring and supporting On-Project Teams with ad hoc requests
- Maintaining Synergy Project Management software, allowing for improved budgeting and resourcing on projects and reporting on project profitability
- General office maintenance including sample library
The role offers the opportunity to expand and develop as your tenure continues. The studio has a core ethos of teaching and MorenoMasey is dedicated to the continuing education of its team members, both in architecture and the support team.
We actively encourage and provide opportunities for our people to expand their knowledge and skillsets to the benefit both our projects and the practice. This element of further training will be incorporated into your experience at MorenoMasey which can offer you the opportunity to specialise as you progress within the business.
Successful applicants will:
- Have exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- Be well organised
- Be an excellent collaborator
- Be self-motivated and self-directed
- Be a strong and engaged team player
- Have previous working experience in an architecture or interior design studio
- Have good working knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- Have a keen interest in the business of design and architecture
- Be proficient in Xero, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
We are looking for the right candidate to start imminently.
MorenoMasey offer several company perks:
- Hybrid working between home and office
- Flexible working hours
- Health and Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Co-working offices with perks including food, drink and Hoxton Hotel discounts, and access to wellness studio classes
- 100hrs of training each year
The salary for this position will be £40,000 per annum.
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing relevant experience, key attributes and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference when applying, MMPM220711RJ.