Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
I am working with an architectural practice looking for an experienced Project Architect to join their dynamic and innovative team. My client is a leading practice specialising in classical and traditional architecture, working on bespoke private residential projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for projects at various work stages and therefore must have experience of managing RIBA Stages 2 - 6. They must have an in-depth knowledge of construction details and the ability to produce presentation drawings.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package to help support career progression.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 UK experience.
- Be a confident project runner with experience liaising with clients and contractors.
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD would be highly desirable.
- Able to manage full detailed drawing packages.
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Ability to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role.
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the supervision of bespoke residential projects.
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100