Part II Architectural Assistant
Calling all Part IIs looking to combine an excellent career opportunity with an outdoorsy beach lifestyle!
OCR Architecture is a young and ambitious studio based just a stone's throw from amazing surfing beaches on the North Devon coast (an AONB and recently selected as a World Surfing Reserve). We are an energetic team of architects and designers who focus on creating individually crafted, carefully considered and low-impact one off homes, in addition to varied projects across many different commercial sectors too.
Whether you are a keen surfer or just long for a great work/life balance in a beautiful place, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and committed Part II Architectural Assistant interested in joining our growing studio.
Some of the demonstrable core skills we are looking for are:
* Part II qualified
* Strong design & presentation skills with an interest in sustainable design
* UK architectural experience
* Sketchup proficient
* Proactive work ethic, able to work independently
* Excellent communication skills and willingness to have a voice in the team
In return we offer:
* Competitive salary in line with the RIBA scales + profit sharing initiative
* The chance to work on a variety of interesting projects at all RIBA work stages
* The opportunity to make an impact and be an important voice in a small and thriving team
* The possibility of some flexible working / work from home after probation period
* Lots of opportunity for Part III experience and progression
* Support with RIBA Part III fees and study leave.
Please only apply if you already have a right to work in the UK.
**Due to our location, it would be advantageous to be a UK driving license holder**
Email Hello@ocrarchitecture.co.uk with a CV, covering letter and portfolio by Monday 1 August 2020.
If you have responded to previous adverts for this position, we thank you for your application but ask that you please do not re-apply again.