Architectural Assistant / Part II
Our practice: Award winning practice in West/central London .We have a strong commitment to our ethos, which is to go well beyond simple problem solving to the development of inspiring buildings for living and working.
What we do:
We work on a variety of projects including high end, new build, refurbishment of houses and flats for private individuals, community, and educational buildings & retail projects.
Responsibilities of the role.
Taking on responsibility for day to day running of projects. Ability to work independently and as part of a small team reporting to director .
Opportunity to be involved at all design and construction stages :
- Riba stage 2/3
- Previous UK office experience to be minimum of 1 year (essential)
- Design & organisational skills and good knowledge of detailing are important criteria - with
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Previous use of Vector Works is important, Autocad , sketchup
- Job Type: Full-time permanent
To join award winning practice in West/central London working on high end, new build, refurbishment, community & retail work.