Part II Architectural Assistant / Job Runner
Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant / Job Runner
OPEN architecture, one of Kent’s leading architectural and interior design practices, is looking for a talented and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/Job Runner to join our friendly team to help with our expanding workload.
We are an award winning RIBA practice and we work on a wide variety of exciting projects throughout many sectors, including private residential, large scale development, commercial and retail schemes. Working across these various sectors and building types lends itself to a dynamic and collaborative approach within a stimulating environment.
Basic requirements are:
- Good all round technical, graphic and design skills
- AutoCAD, InDesign, REVIT and Photoshop experience required with use of other software advantageous
- Willingness to learn, work hard and be flexible
- Must have a driver’s license and access to a car
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning guidance
- Good verbal and written presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and foster good relationships
- Positive and upbeat attitude
What you can expect from us:
- Subject to completion of probation period, successful candidates may receive assistance to obtaining their Part 3 if required.
- 28-31 Days Annual Leave (Including bank holidays)
- Hybrid working available (After successful completion of Probation period)
- An opportunity to progress and challenge yourself.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Please submit a portfolio of your work with your application, applications received without this will not be considered.
This position is not suitable if you live abroad as you will be required to attend the offices.
Due to the high number of applicants we will only respond to successful applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please email your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org