Salary: £35-38,000 Dependant on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Winchester who has a diverse portfolio of work including bespoke dwellings, large residential schemes, educational facilities, and commercial developments. My client is also well known for their reputation with building conservation and listed buildings.
With this role you will be expected to work across all RIBA stages from concept through to completion and already have several years post Part 3. You should boast strong design flare and be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe suite.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a thriving and well-renown practice where you will play a huge contributor towards their success!
Roles and responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- Liaising with clients in regard to their specifications, wants and needs.
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients.
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs.
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants.
- Attendance of meetings.
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits.
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial.
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings.
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions.
- Development of Specification and tender documentation.
Essential skills for the role of Architect:
- RIBA Part III qualified (or equivalent) & ARB registered.
- RIBA Conservation Accreditation are an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience post qualification working on UK conservation and historic building projects.
- Demonstrate a good eye for historic design, with a thorough understanding of contractual procedures.
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!