BIM Architectural Technologist
BIM Architectural Technologist Job in Bermondsey, South London
BIM Architectural Technologist job now available! Seeking an Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect to join an AJ100 client to work on a super high-profile project in central London!
Our client was founded in the 1940s and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. During this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture. Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers, and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best-loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, masterplanning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential, and many more.
This position is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and CVs will be considered for Technical Architects as well as Architectural Technologists with Revit BIM.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilisation of BIM software and tools
- Liaising with design teams, clients, architects, surveyors, engineers, and project managers
- Assist in the 2D and 3D drawing and modelling production
- Taking information from multiple plans and incorporating them into a single computer
- Develop the model virtually for the specific design discipline
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standard and goals set in the BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Create discipline-specific BIM Modelling content
- Attend site survey and visits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant subjects such as BIM management, architecture, construction, or architectural technology
- Excellent proficiency in using BIM software related to Revit only
- BIM Management experience would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills (visual, written, and spoken)
- Skills in 2D drafting using AutoCAD, 3D modelling in SketchUp and in Photoshop, and/or other graphic presentation software
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary £31,000 - £41,000
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee assistance programme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Architectural Technologist Job in Bermondsey, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12776)