Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Islington, London
A Part II Architectural Assistant job is now available working on residential projects in London.
Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team of 10, working on a mixture of residential schemes including one-off high-end houses, multiple unit schemes and co-living schemes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working primarily on residential projects in London
- Reporting as required on project process
- Assist Project Architect with tender packages and reports
- Assist in preparation of feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, etc
- Assist in developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent Revit skills are essential
- Experience across RIBA stages 3/4
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- Good knowledge of English building regulations and the building permit procedure
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Knowledge and experience in the UK Residential sector
- AutoCAD experience on live projects within the UK
- Revit experience is advantageous
- An understanding of the UK Building Regulations and the UK Planning framework
- Excellent design skills to deliver high quality design, across a variety of scales and in complex urban and green belt settings
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 3D modelling experience (SketchUp)
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Regular CPD's
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Islington, London - Your Architecture Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12763)