Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Architectural Assistant Part 2
Salary: Dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Part 2 Architectural Assistant has now become available with a multi-award-winning RIBA Chartered Practice. My client works across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential and education.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in Revit and have previous experience working as a Part 1 Architectural Assistant. In addition to this, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with disciplined experts.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits package to help support professional development.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Working independently on concepts to comply with UK Building Regulations
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Assist in the production of drawings and reports across all RIBS stages 1-5
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Proficient with Revit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a master's in architecture
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Able to carry out studies and design proposals
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100