Architectural Technician Job in Doncaster
Our client is leading house builder who now has an Architectural Technician job available. The role would see you working as a key part of the central design team working on production of working drawing packages.
This leading housebuilder provides homes of all tenures and is the largest delivery partner of Homes England. They employ over 1000 people across 11 offices nationwide and still expanding.
Due to the increase in work, they now require an Revit skilled Architectural Technician to join its team in Doncaster.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the regional technical teams to capture site specific requirements in the production of
Standard house type working drawings
- Work with Engineers and specialist suppliers to integrate their designs into the working drawings packages including but not limited to roof, stairs, joist, beam and block, kitchen and heating designs and structure appraisals.
- Make sure all drawings meet national, local and site specifications
- Monitor the progress of projects
- Attended meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- HNC/HND degree in Architectural design
- Possess a minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Ability to use Autodesk Dynamo is beneficial
- Excellent Architectural knowledge particularly house types
- Strong working knowledge of latest building regulations is essential
- Able to manage their own workload
- Confident communicator.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays + option to buy 5 additional days
- Hybrid working after probation period
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Continual professional development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Doncaster - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12762)