Salary: £32-38,000 Dependant on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a leading practice in the property & construction industry, who now due to increase in workload, are looking to expand their successful architectural team. The architectural team is currently close-knit with the wider team being medium sized. My client currently offers their expertise across the Education, Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Civic sectors.
Both Newly Qualified Architects and Architects with several years' experience will considered for the position. The ideal candidate will have excellent CAD skills and would ideally be Revit proficient. As part of the role, you will support other members of your team and external clients and contractors, to understand and manage design needs and deliver solutions, within time and budget.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered or working towards if NQ.
- Several years industry experience working in a similar role in a UK based practice.
- Relevant project exposure to those listed above.
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD and Sketchup, with Revit being highly preferable.
- Confident communicator.
- Strong design and technical skills shown throughout your portfolio.
- A passion for the Built Environment and the ability to build credible relationships.
- Experience working on refurbishment projects in excess of £2m.
- Offer guidance to junior members of the team.
- Good time keeping and the ability to complete work within time frames to a high standard.
- Be aware of and keep up to date with relevant legislation which affects the properties
- managed by our clients.
- Undertake any duties that may reasonably be required, whether or not specifically identified in
- this job description.
To apply, please send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation.