Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Winchester, Hampshire
Part II Architectural assistant job is now available with a top 20 AJ practice. This is great opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking practice. This role offers lots of additional training and long term development opportunities.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail, and health. The company has won multiple awards for its work but has also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter. Due to ongoing growth, they now have a role for Architectural Assistant to join its Hampshire team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working under the supervision of a project runner
- Producing planning and construction drawings
- Communicating directly with clients
- Production of visual images
- Working on ongoing professional development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess at least 12 months post degree experience in a Architectural practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the full design process
- Experience of using Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of Revit would be highly beneficial.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working times
- Hybrid working
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architecture/Property/Interior design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12749)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd