This AJ100 practice has a new Architectural Technician job available working from its Cardiff office on the delivery of a number of residential projects.
With offices in Cardiff and London, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialises predominantly in large-scale and high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the UK. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff has ambition, encourages personal development, and is passionate about high-quality design.
Due to an increase in project levels, they are currently seeking a Revit skilled Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of RIBA stages 3 and 4 working on drawing packages
- Use Revit daily
- Take a lead role in running of projects or project stages as required
- Speaking with internal and external teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have excellent Revit skills
- Posses at least 5 years of technical /construction and design experience
- Membership in CIAT is beneficial
- Experience with UK residential and mixed-use projects
- Experience in production of stage 3 and stage 4 working drawing packages
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would also be advantageous but is not essential
- Ability to use NBS chorus.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Cardiff, Wales - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12759)