Architect job is now available with an award-winning practice based in Cardiff to work on the delivery of multi-unit residential projects.
With offices in Cardiff and London, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large-scale and high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the UK. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff has ambition, encourages personal development, and are passionate about high-quality design.
Due to an increase in project levels, they are currently seeking a Revit Skilled Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the delivery stages of multi-unit residential projects
- Use Revit daily
- Take a lead role in running of projects or project stages as required
- Working on the detailing of external facades.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years PQE Part III professional experience, within the UK
- Excellent design skills and a good technical knowledge including detailing
- Experience with UK residential and mixed use projects
- Confident in the use of Revit
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would also be advantageous but is not essential
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Standards.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Cardiff, Wales - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Job Ref: 12755)