Are you looking for an architectural role that gets you thinking and pushing your skills?
Fed up with doing the same old work, no challenge and your real talents not being recognised?
RS Studio are looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their small but growing team, where you can be a key player not just a cog.
You’ll be responsible for 3 major roles at our office based in Southampton. These are:
- Strategic thinking and problem solving in design and detailing scenarios
- Architectural design and delivery
- Technical and Product Specification choice
If you’re the Architectural Technologist we’re looking for…You’ll be…
Friendly, enthusiastic and conscientious…You’d have high standards and be described as pragmatic, detail orientated, and a team player…
You’ll need to be able to work on your own initiative, enjoy process driven workflows and be able to work in a fast paced, but friendly, environment. You’ll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results with suitable renumeration for your efforts.
You’ll apply all the skills you already have in residential detailing, technical design, product choice and specifications, document writing and Autocad, Revit and MS Office based programs, and be looking to push yourself to the next level.
RS Studio was set up in 2019 with a view to provide pragmatic, solutions-driven architecture in a caring, yet candid manner. We are on an exciting journey to expand our offering of domestic, commercial and religious architecture. We have seen rapid growth and are now looking for our next key player to help continue that growth over the coming years.
If you believe this is YOU, email us with your CV and an example of a design detail you are proud of.
Applicants must have:
- Full UK driving licence
- Minimum 5 years post degree level in practice, preferably within the residential sector
- Experience in REVIT and AutoCAD advantageous
- £26-32K (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible/Home Working Options
- Discretionary leave over Christmas period
- Support for MCIAT/ further studies
We look forward to hearing from you!