A Senior Architect is required to join one of the Colchester’s established and leading architectural practices.
This role will be based within the Colchester area, in one of the newest and prestigious office development, with free car parking on site and access to the A12.
We work within an open plan studio and operate flexible working hours with a 3-day blended working policy.
Company Overview: Stanley Bragg Architects (SBA)are a long established RIBA Chartered Practice based in Stanway, Colchester, Essex. SBA operates across a number of different sectors including residential, mixed-use, education, commercial, industrial, masterplanning and health & special care. SBA are a ambitious company that continues to grow.
Stanley Bragg Architects are looking for an experienced Architect with a strong design and technical focus, with an excellent working knowledge of Revit. You will assist the team in delivering a number of architectural projects across the UK in a variety of different sectors.
This new and exciting role for the successful talented design orientated individual will provided with the opportunity to shape and lead the practice as we enter the next phases of our development.
Essential & Desirable Skills:
• ARB/RIBA Architect min 5+ years post Part III UK experience
• Contributing towards the strategic growth of the office.
• Identifying and winning business through the existing company contacts & networking events.
• Managing and growing the existing team.
• Experienced in networking and client facing roles.
• Overseeing the successful delivery of projects from inception to completion.
• Good communication skills and comfortably liaising with clients
• A desire to progress your career to Directorship level
• Mentor Part I and Part II Architectural Assistance
• Analyse and create detailed drawings and specifications
• Good knowledge of building regulations and planning applications
• Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines
• Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
• Proficient in Revit, Sketch up, Auto CAD and Adobe Suite
Senior Architect Position Benefits:
• Salary up to £45,000 (DOE)
• Annual Discretionary Bonus
• Annual discretionary pay review
• 23 days annual leave exclusive of bank and public holidays
• Bonus day for your birthday
• All professional subscriptions paid following the successful completion of probationary period
• Hybrid working pattern (3 days office, 2 days home) and flexible hours (core hours 10am-4pm)
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly