We are seeking to engage one or more talented Architects as key members of our design studio rising to partnership.
Our thriving Practice is based in the attractive market town of Shrewsbury, with projects throughout England and Wales. Our portfolio is diverse, including new-build and refurbishment projects across many sectors including Education, Community, Residential, Heritage, Commercial and others.
You will be responsible for delivery of multiple projects with support from the wider team whilst providing training and support to junior members of the team and taking on practice management roles.
You will be expected to present new ideas to aid practice development and will be empowered to bring your own creativity and style into your work.
You will ideally demonstrate most/all of the following:
- Leadership ability or potential ARB Registered
- Capability to lead projects from inception to completion
- Strong concept design talent
- Thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and other relevant standards
- A team-player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Able to provide some support to junior members of the practice
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD or AutoCAD/Revitt.
- UK Driving License
Our practice provides a friendly, inclusive environment with flexible working arrangements and fully supports individual career development and goals.
Salary will be agreed based on your experience and attributes.
In order to express your interest, please email in the first instance to Paul.Harries@bhn.co.uk with a copy of your CV and portfolio or call us on 01743 361261 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly