Graduate Technical Coordinator
Graduate Technical Coordinator Job in Hampshire
Graduate Technical Coordinator job is now available working with a Housing developer in Hampshire. With full training, this is a great opportunity to get started working in the residential development sector.
Our client specialises in residential developments in the Hampshire area with its projects based within an hour of the main office in central Hampshire. They seek to focus on the development of homes offering excellent finishes, Space and that complements the local area.
The would see you working with the Technical team on a number of large-scale residential development projects across the region. As full training will be provided the role would suit a Graduate Architectural Technician or an Architectural Technician looking to make the move to a developer as a Junior Technical coordinator.
Role & Responsibilities
- Checking subcontractors' information i.e. joists, stairs, trusses, lintels and windows
- Attending Site meetings
- Reviewing consultants' drawings (Architect, Structural & Civil Engineer
- Uploading drawings to document management system
- Contacting utility companies i.e. Gas, water and Electric for quotes
- Review designs from utility companies and coordinating these with Engineer/Architect layouts.
- In general, provide support to the wider technical team on their projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educated as an Architectural Technician or possess an Architectural degree
- Experience with UK residential projects would be highly advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Due to the need to visit site and office location you need a full UK driving licence.
What you get back
- £22,000 Plus car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Full training
- Supported career development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Junior Technical Coordinator Job in Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 12732)