Senior Architectural Technician - Ilford, Essex
Senior Architectural Technician - Project Lead
Salary Expectations: £40,000 -£55,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a multi - disciplinary RIBA Chartered practice based in Essex. My client is looking for a project led Senior Architectural Technician to join the practice during a busy period.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD and hold previous experience leading a team of 4-5 people through large Residential projects.
On offer is a competitive salary, genuine career progression and other appealing benefits along the way.
Responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- To represent my client at the highest level inside and outside of the office building
- Provide leadership, management, and direction
- To act as Lead Consultant -managing consultants employed by our client
ensuing delivery of their work is on programme and fully coordinated with other
consultant deigns - reporting regularly to our client as Project Lead representing
- Effectively assess team and individual strengths and use to their greatest ability
- Deliver a quality service for all projects that meets or exceeds customer
- Check drawings and specifications prepared by ATP and the consultant team, for
coordination, technical accuracy, and compliance with appropriate standards.
- Carry out duties appropriate to the grade of the post
- Demonstrate personal commitment and `lead by example` to staff
- Oversee a team of Architects and Technical staff
- Prepare technical documentation and oversee production of drawings
Essentials required for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of Building Regulations
- A proficiency in AutoCAD
- A flexible and open mind about new ways of working
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100