Architectural Technician - Birmingham
Salary Expectations: £22,000 - £25,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Birmingham. My client is looking for an Intermediate Architectural Technician at a busy time for the practice to work within the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent technical skills as well as demonstrating a proficiency in AutoCAD. The perfect candidate will also come across as enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, genuine career progression and other appealing benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Intermediate Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Intermediate Architectural Technician role:
- Experience operating with architectural technical projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 1 - 2 years' experience in either the Residential, Commercial or Education sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- The ability to produce technical drawings
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly