A buoyant and growing Architectural practice in Berkshire, have great opportunities for an Architect/Project Architect and an Architectural Technician to join their friendly medium sized team in an involved role. Working across a variety of design led projects covering Residential, Commercial and local authority, the team is growing and it is an exciting time to join them!
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal individual would have the following skills and experience:
- Working across all RIBA stages with a design flare (for the Architect position)
- Project running experience (for the Architect position)
- Experience working across Residential projects, you will be working on one off houses & medium size developments
- Technical detailing know how and producing construction details (Architectural Technician position)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful individuals can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including performance related bonus's. Hybrid working, free parking and a great holiday scheme.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Architectural Assistant, Part 3, Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist,
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly