Senior Architectural Technologist
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: Competitive based on experience
An exciting opportunity with a RIBA chartered architectural practice has now become available for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician . My client focuses on projects in the commercial sector.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of the UK Building regulations and have at least three years' UK based experience. In addition to this, they will have the opportunity to work both as part of a team and independently, taking projects from inception to completion.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits package to support a healthy work life balance and help professional development.
Skills and responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
- Ability to multitask and assist on multiple projects at one time
- Able to take a proactive approach to problem solving and not require supervision
- High level of detailing skill
Essentials needed for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Proficient using Revit
- Experience working in the commercial sector
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or HND
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Strong understanding of building technology
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100