A fantastic opportunity is now available for an aspiring Architectural Technician to work in an experienced and growing Architectural practice. My client works on projects across the residential, sport, accommodation and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with a minimum of three years post part 3 experience. In addition to this, they will need to have experience working across all RIBA stages and proficient with AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to help support a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Basic understanding of Revit
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly