A fantastic opportunity is now available for an aspiring Architectural Technician to work in an experienced and growing Architectural practice. My client works on projects across the residential, sport, accommodation and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong design skills and be proficient using AutoCAD. In addition to this they will have the opportunity to work on projects range from five million to twenty-five million ponds.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to help support a healthy work life balance.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- Exposure to site inspections
- Work accurately to meet deadlines
- Evaluate the health and safety of design
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Minimum of 3 years UK work experience
- Basic understanding of Revit
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly