Architect - Revit - London
Salary Expectations: £40,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity has come up for a qualified Architect with excellent Revit skills and experience with multi - unit Residential project experience to join a well-established team based in London.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with exciting clients across a range of sectors including master planning, education, workplace, and hospitality.
Why join the practice?
My client creates a friendly, motivated studio which is split between a team of 30 across two locations in London and Leeds. On offer is a supportive environment in which you will get the opportunity to progress professionally.
Essentials needed for this Architect role:
- Strong technical skills and experience from RIBA Stage 3-4 onward
- The ability to demonstrate experience of working on live residential, multi-apartment projects
- Proficiency in Revit to co-ordinate and produce full tender packages
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- 3-5yrs post-Part III experience
- Experience running large projects, or ready to take next step
- Good design and strong presentation skills
- Good sketchup skills would be advantageous
- Confidence to liaise with Clients and a Design Team, manage a small team, your workload and project deadlines
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect - Revit - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly