Salary: Competitive based on experience
Are you a talented Architect looking for the next step in your career? If so, please read below!
About the company and role:
My client is a successful and RIBA Chartered practice based in Cambridge, who due to a period of growth are looking to expand their current 50+ team. Some of their past and recent work includes Education, Residential, Care, Sports & Leisure projects and they are a Revit/ BIM focused practice.
I'm looking to speak with experienced Architects that will not only bring design ideas and creativeness but also uphold an excellent work ethic. To be successful for this role you must have several years behind you post qualification and the ability to work successfully both as a team and individually.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a thriving practice with plenty of career growth opportunities!
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- You must boast design flare and good graphic skills and technical abilities.
- Excellent Revit/ BIM skills (live project experienced essential).
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and manage workload to a high standard.
- Work closely supporting the Senior members of the team whilst also mentoring juniors.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly of solutions.
- Leadership qualities and previous management abilities would be seen as favourable.
- Relevant project experience working across those listed above.
If you're interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com OR alternative, give KAZ a call on 07802606856/ 01792365100.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly