Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for a talented Architect has now become available with a multi-award-winning RIBA chartered architectural practice. My client focuses on large scale projects in the industrial sector.
The successful candidate will need a minimum of three years post part 3 UK experience. In addition to this, they will need to have experience working across all RIBA stages and proficient in the use of Revit/BIM.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Proficient in Revit/BIM
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Able to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong design and technical skills
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100