Salary Expectations: £25,000 - £30,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a multi - disciplinary practice based in Suffolk. An exciting opportunity has come up for an Architectural Technician to assist in the design and drawing for a variety of different building types, mainly in the environment, for planning, building regulations applications and construction sets.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to produce building regulations and construction packages whilst using AutoCAD. The role will also include site surveys / measuring building and liaising with clients and contractors.
On offer is a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a practice at a time of significant growth.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- To produce technical drawings
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Use of Microsoft office
- 3D drafting and use of SketchUp
- Exposure to site inspections
- Knowledge of building regulations
- A good written and verbal communication
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly