Architect Job in Bournemouth
Architect job now available in Bournemouth. Our client is an award winning multidisciplinary practice that now has a role for a Vectorworks skilled Architect.
The company has three offices, working across planning, master planning, environmental services, landscape architecture and architecture, on a wide range of projects including housing, leisure, and infrastructure nationally.
Due to continued growth, they now require an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing inspiring and Creative Architectural designs
¬ Working on the production of drawings, models images and other documents.
- Using Vectorworks daily
- Take a role in the running of projects or specific project stages as required
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the internal design teams
- Work with external and internal teams
- Taking a role in the mentoring of junior staff members
- Attending and contributing to site and planning consultation meetings
- Speaking directly to clients and developing lasting relationships.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect
- Strong design skills
- Ability to manage Projects or project stages is beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Experience in UK residential or commercial projects would be essential
- Skilled in the use of Vector works would be highly beneficial
- Keen desire to continue to develop professionally.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 25-day annual leave
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working, after probation.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Bournemouth - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12720)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/ Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly