Richard Parr Associates (RPA) are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Senior Architect to join our team in Notting Hill.
RPA work with design-led and knowledgeable clients on exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK (www.richardparr.com).
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of professional experience, post PTIII
- Sector relevant UK experience, across all RIBA work stages
- Experience managing project teams, working collaboratively with clients and consultants.
- An ability and desire to train, mentor and motivate junior colleagues
- Strong design ethos and a passion for developing creative solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is beneficial.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills An enthusiastic, friendly and pro-active attitude
- A willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive salary - negotiable depending upon experience.
- Annual bonus – up to 5% based on company profit
- Enhanced family leave
- Private medical insurance, employee referral bonus and payment of professional fees
- Regular team experiences and events
Please email your application to Ben Lamb at email@example.com
No agencies please