Richard Murphy Architects are an RIAS Chartered Practice established in 1991, working in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town.
Current major projects include the National Centre for Music, Edinburgh (formerly the Royal High School) and the Portal Development for Trinity College, Dublin.
The successful candidate(s) will possess the following essential skills and experience:
• Proficient in Autodesk Revit software and BIM project delivery
• A thorough understanding of the design process and the delivery of projects to completion with proven attention to detail.
• Excellent communications skills both graphic and written.
• Problem solving with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• ARB or CIAT registered or working towards same
A competitive salary will be paid based on experience and salaries are also reviewed annually based on performance.
Richard Murphy Architects are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly