Location: Yorkshire, Derbyshire & East of England locations
Salary: Competitive based on experience
**I'm also looking to speak with Experienced Architectural Assistants and Technicians/ Technologists for the same client**
About the company and role:
I'm delighted to be supporting a successful and creative architectural practice who have 3 studio locations across the UK in an exciting new recruitment drive. My client is well established and have over 50 years industry experience taking projects from inception through to completion.
My client works across several sectors, with some of their projects including Education, Industrial, Commercial, Residential Health and Workplace schemes. The practice not only provide their services to the Architectural industry, but also to Interior and Master Planning professionals too.
To succeed in this role, it would be essential to have a good level of Revit or previous BIM exposure.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered and ideally several years post Part 3.
- Excellent design skills matched with strong technical capabilities.
- Previous job running experience would be highly desirable.
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team.
- Relevant sector experience to those listed above.
- Experience in producing construction working drawings.
- Good working knowledge of current building regulations.
- Good understanding of BIM methodologies and Revit proficient.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Support and mentor the more junior members of your design team.
To apply, please email your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, you can call KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792365100. I hope to hear from you soon.