Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
An chartered Architectural practice based in Chorley have a new opportunity for a Architectural Technician to join their busy design team to work on all stages of construction across a varied range of exciting projects.
You will be joining a team of driven Architects, Technicians and Designers to lead them right through from inception through to the final stages of design and construction.
With this role of Architectural Technician you will gain an appealing salary, attractive company benefits and genuine career mentoring and development!
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Have a degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Have a good knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Commutable Locations for this position of Architectural Technician are:
Chorley, Bolton, Preston, Blackburn, Southport, Rochdale
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly