- Penguin Recruitment
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 8 Jul 2022
Salary: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
Fantastic opportunity to join a close knit, successful team in central Manchester.
About the company and role:
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting an award-winning and RIBA chartered practice in a new period of growth. My client is known for working across a wide variety of projects including the Housing, Master Planning, Heritage & Commercial sectors and are Vectorworks users too.
To be successful in this role you should have several years post qualification experience, excellent technical abilities and be a confident communicator both in practice and with external clients.
If you have found yourself looking for work and are based in central Manchester, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technologist:
- Have several years post qualification experience in a UK based practice.
- Have a degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Boast good software skills and Vectorworks experience would be ideal.
- Understand the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies.
- Encompass excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Produce working drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Relevant project exposure to those listed above.
- Liaise with your team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Mentor the more junior members of the team and check work.
- Support the Directors in the running and delivery of projects.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert