Essential and desirable criteria
Applicants must be ARB registered UK Architects with a minimum two years qualified work experience.
The successful job applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and personal assets:
- A good knowledge and awareness of Architecture and other design.
- An enthusiastic and committed work ethic.
- A commitment to continual improvement.
- A professional image and appearance.
- A thorough and organised approach and comfortably able to manage themselves and others.
- Excellent English language and communication skills supported by confident presentation skills.
- A detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulations and technical design solutions.
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction and contract management.
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a UK valid driver’s license and have the use of a car.
- Experienced in timely and organised management of design commissions and office workload from inception to completion.
- Accurate, efficient, inventive and creative technical and detailing skills supported by fast, effective presentation of work.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and office programmes. A familiarity of Photoshop, and 3D packages will be beneficial.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of the business of Architecture.
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and forming agreements with clients.
- Marketing, business development and tendering experience.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly