Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for an aspiring Architect has now become available with a multi-award winning architectural practices. My client works on projects in a variety of different sectors including, residential, commercial, retail, healthcare and education.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with a minimum of three years post Part 3 UK experience. This position involves working both independently and as part of a team.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance and supports your professional growth.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and ambitious approach to projects
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly