Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
A fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Senior Architect has now become available with an award winning AJ100 company. My client has studios across the UK and works on projects in a variety of different sectors.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with a minimum of five years post part 3 experience. This position involves working with cross practice specialists, taking projects from inception to completion.
On offer is offer is a competitive salary and benefits package that promotes a work-life balance, supports your professional development needs.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Excellent design skills and creative thinking
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and BIM
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion
- Good understanding and awareness of ESG
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well within a team
- Proactive and ambitious approach to role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly