Senior Architect - Technical - London
Senior Architect - Technical
Salary Expectations: £45,000 - £55,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning design practice based in London. The practice is seeking an experienced Senior Architect to join a talented team of people who work in every aspect of today's-built environment. My client predominantly works on a variety of different sectors; however, the successful candidate will focus their work in the Residential sector.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent technical capabilities, be highly motivated, organised and demonstrate excellent communication skills to engage with Clients, Consultants and Contractors.
On offer is a competitive salary, dependant on skills and experience, a genuine opportunity to grow within the practice and an appealing Pension Scheme.
Responsibilities needed for this Senior Architect role:
- To collectively work in unison with clients, contractors, and other external professionals
- To work towards project deadlines and ensure they are completed to a high standard
- Job running experience desirable but not essential
- Work collaboratively with the team and support more junior members of staff
- Supporting the more junior staff
Essentials needed for this Senior Architect role:
- 5+ years' experience (post qualification)
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations
- Ability to produce working drawings to a high standard
- Previous exposure to projects in the Residential, Commercial sector
- To be able to work independently as well as leading a successful team
- To demonstrate excellent communications skills both verbally and written
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Senior Architect - Technical - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly