Senior Architectural Technologist
- Penguin Recruitment
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2022
Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
Salary: Competitive based on experience
An exciting opportunity with an award-winning AJ100 practice has now become available for a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist. My client works on projects across a wide array of sectors and has strong environmental and ethical policies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of the UK Building regulations and have at least three years' UK based experience. In addition to this the Senior Architectural Technician you will be responsible for managing projects through all RIBA stages, from inception to completion.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits package that promotes a work-life balance and supports professional development needs.
Skills and responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
- High quality technical drawings
- Able to take a proactive approach to problem solving and not require supervision
- Strong understanding of building technology
- Arrange project reviews to assist with resolving technical issues as they arise.
Essentials needed for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp
- CIAT Membership
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or HND
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines and budget costs
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert