Location: West Midlands and London
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has become available for an aspiring Architectural Technician with a world leading company. My client works on large scale projects both in the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will support the architectural team in the production of drawings and design documentation.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package that promotes a work-life balance and supports your professional growth.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- Implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- Work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic understanding of InfraWorks, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator and Sketch-Up
- Ability to work as part of a team
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- UK based work experience
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in architectural technology
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100