Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician job now available in Winchester! This role would see you work in a lead role on a major residential development in the centre of London. This role would suit an Architectural Technician who is seeking career progression and to take on a unique and challenging project.
Based in the city of Winchester, the practice has a broad portfolio of work, including residential, commercial, retail, leisure, mixed-use and industrial projects, and range in value from £500k - £75 million. Due a major new project they are now seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a 7-storey residential development in London
- Taking a role in managing stages of the project under the supervision of a director
- Carry out modelling in Revit
- Detailing in AutoCAD
- NBS Spec writing
- Coordinating and managing consultant team
- Contractors first point of contact
- Checking subcontractor packages
- Regular meetings and site visits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as an Architectural Technologist/Technician with a minimum of 5 years professional working experience within the UK practice
- Able to run project stages
- Experience in using Revit would be essential
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in the using NBS specification writer
- Confident in working directly with clients and external teams
- Ability to work across RIBA stages
- Able to work in the Winchester office on a daily basis
- Willing to go to site as required
- Experience with commercial or Residential projects would be highly advantageous.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12703)