Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for a talented Architect has now become available with an architectural practice renowned for its expertise and collaborative approach. My client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy working on projects across a wide array of sectors.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused and comfortable taking on leadership responsibility. This position allows the candidate to work with disciplined experts taking projects from inception to completion.
On offer is an attractive salary and appealing company health scheme and pension package.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Experience of Lumion and Enscape
- Basic understanding of Revit
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Specification writing capability with relevant software/NBS
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100