Architectural Technologist | London
6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning design practice based in London. The practice is seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join a talented team of people who work in every aspect of today's-built environment. My client predominantly works on a variety of different sectors; however, the successful candidate will focus their work in the Residential sector.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, organised and demonstrate excellent communication skills to engage with Clients, Consultants and Contractors.
On offer is a competitive salary, dependant on skills and experience, a genuine opportunity to grow within the practice and an appealing Pension Scheme.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technologist role:
- To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 3-5
- To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
- Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
- To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
- To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technologist role:
- Be CIAT registered
- Hold a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Residential sector
- Have a working knowledge of sustainable, low carbon building technologies
- To be proficient with AutoCAD, as well as experience in Revit
- Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong construction knowledge and a mindset to develop skills base
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technologist | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly