Salary Expectations: £40,000 - £55,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing an AJ100 Architectural practice based in London. My well-known client is looking for an all-rounded Architect to join the practice to work on multiple sectors within the industry.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate an impressive portfolio with excellent Design and Technical capabilities on a range of different projects using Revit.
On offer is a competitive salary, the opportunity to work within an AJ100 practice and other appealing benefits.
Responsibilities for this Project Architect role:
- To work closely with a team to deliver projects of all levels of the RIBA Work stages
- Assist with the development of architectural designs that meet client aspirations
- Working closely with the team leader to manage resources, time and implement best practice
- Supporting bids and feasibilities to help secure new work
- Work closely with construction professionals of all levels
Essentials needed for this Project Architect role:
- A proven record of accomplishments of managing and delivering projects
- To demonstrate a proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- To be enthusiastic about design and creativity
- Excellent design, drafting and presentation skills
- Proven experience in managing time - sensitive and budget constrained projects
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100