Part I Architectural Assistant
OPEN architecture, one of Kent’s leading architectural and interior design practices, is looking for a talented Part I Architectural Assistant to join our friendly team to help with our expanding workload.
We work on a wide variety of exciting projects throughout many sectors, including private residential, large-scale development, commercial and retail schemes. Working across these various sectors and building types lends itself to a dynamic and collaborative approach within a stimulating learning environment.
Basic requirements are:
• Good all-round graphic and design skills
• AutoCAD, InDesign, REVIT and Photoshop experience required with use of other software advantageous
• Willingness to learn, work hard and be flexible
• Must have a driver’s license and access to a car
• Basic knowledge of building regulations and planning rules ideal
Please submit a portfolio of your work with your application, applications received without this will not be considered.
• Minimum 28-31 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
• Hybrid Working available
• Employee benefits package included upon successful passing of probation
Annual salary will be £20-23K a year based on a 37 hour week in Sevenoaks, Kent
Please send your CV and details of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.